Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Can someone ease my fears?.... ..easing only....n

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Okay...here's the deal...

    Flying to Blaze's...... no big planes....grrr mad

    so I need to take a commuter to Cincinatti...and connect with another commuter.....

    please...someone reassure me...... Im scared...I admit it. Flying alone. I don't think the person next to me is gonna wanna hold my hand and talk sweet and softly to me.....

    Ive only flown in the big whoppers...

    someone? PLease? Help?

    if you just want to scare me...forget it...I wont read..and i will just delete.......



    ------------------
    Get in touch with your inner monster!
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    maybe someone wants to come with as my chaperone?

    that'll help *L

    ------------------
    Get in touch with your inner monster!
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  3. #3
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Arrow

    i could meet you at the cincy airport if it'll make ya feel better ...
    it's a nice airport

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    PNSONR.....u live there?....i truly am scared....


    wanna go to NC?

    ------------------
    Get in touch with your inner monster!
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YaY!..thanks PNSONR..and sure..come on down..*L..

    ------------------
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ~Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chloe, I was really nervous and scared to fly for years and I finally went to the doctor and got a mild relaxer pill that worked wonderful. It really helped me alot and eased my fear. I also just thought about the people I was going to see and the good times we were gonna have and before I knew it I was there *S*

    ------------------

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    a handful of dramamine..works wonders.. smile

    ------------------
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Focus on the destination and the excitement and fun to be had. The journey is but a means to an end. I've flown in small Cessna's and Alouette choppers and truly...you'll be ok. *hugz*

    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary
    Wizard's Castle

  9. #9
    W.i.z.a.r.d
    Guest W.i.z.a.r.d's Avatar

    Post

    Put you're head between the leg's, and that's you're own leg's not the guy next to you tongue

    ------------------
    Let there be peace in you're heart, and love in you're soul!


    Wizard's Castle

  10. #10
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CyborgShaman:
    Focus on the destination and the excitement and fun to be had. The journey is but a means to an end. ...you'll be ok. *hugz*

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    swooooons......huge smile..... smile

    i don't know what dramamine is... confused

    Tee Ehn *hugs you - such a beautiful way of putting it biggrin

    heaven~ - TY *s....its all about the size of the plane...

    WIZZIE!! *aghast*

    -->> thinks good thoughts.....



    ------------------
    Get in touch with your inner monster!
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •